Semi-intoxicated observations from the road:
- Nice folks at the Tidewater EMS Expo. Small conference, good staff, eager attendees. The kind of people it's a pleasure to teach.
- I am a fucking Cornhole assassin, especially if I get a few beers in me.*
- I am spoiled by Shiner Bock and Nerd Beer. So much so, that if I am forced to go back to my old choices of Corona or Budweiser because they are the best options at the cash bar, it's just friggin' nasty.
- Enough Budweiser can blunt the taste of petrified chicken fingers, and vice versa.
- May looks to be a busy month for me. Between the NRA Annual meeting, and another potential gig a little north of here, and an EMS Week banquet in Illinois, I'll be on the road more than I'm home, thus depriving my
frequent fliersvalued repeat customers the privilege of my witty banter and tender ministrations. But I'm sure they'll survive… much like cockroaches will survive a nuclear apocolypse.
- I am becoming a lightweight. I retired early, not because I was drunk, but because my damned feet hurt. I believe this officially means I'm Old.
- Diet and exercise resume again in earnest tomorrow. Dammit, I'm too young to puss out at 10:00 just because I'm tired and my feet hurt. This shit about the spirit willing but the body not being able is starting to hit distressingly close to home. Time to get serious, before it gets serious.
- PPV porn channels in hotel rooms do not have enough big boob niche videos. Or so I've heard.
*Get your minds out of the gutter. Or not.